Shankar Vedantam speaks internationally on how the “hidden brain” shapes our world. Invite him to set the tone for your conference or special event with carefully prepared remarks that generate curiosity and engagement.
Here is how The New York Times describes the Hidden Brain podcast: “Delivered with wit and lightness by Vedantam, ‘Hidden Brain’ is digestible without ever being dumbed down, and embodies an open-mindedness that becomes infectious.”
Recent keynote topics by Vedantam include:
- UNCONSCIOUS BIAS: Highly interactive presentation acclaimed in business, educational and legal settings
- MAKING CHANGE: How to use the “hidden brain” to drive change in organizations, communities and individuals
- INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY: How the brain can help us — or hinder us — in coming up with breakthroughs and in making crucial decisions. Building a “learning organization”
- RISK: Fear influences the behavior of investors, voters and parents. But hidden algorithms in the brain often cause our fears to be out of whack with reality. How to recalibrate your mind to focus on the things that can really do harm
- COMMUNICATION: Using social science research to get ideas across — and to stick.
- THE SCIENCE OF EXCELLENCE: Understanding elite performance in business, sports and the arts
- THE GOOD LIFE: The surprising science of altruism, ethics and philanthropy
- BIG DATA: How does the science of big data align with the ultimate big data machine — the brain?
For more information, please email TheHiddenBrain@gmail.com